We understand safety is critical for all of us as we start opening restaurants. Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe.
In our arcade:
- First, two adjacent games can not be played at the same time. There will always be at least one game and six feet between groups.
- After a game is played, we will be cleaning and wiping each game after playing with Oasis cleaning solution. The game will be non-operational while the solution dries.
- For games with balls, pucks or other objects, every ball, puck and object will be cleaned between groups in the same way.
- Every two hours, we will deep clean the entire arcade area.
- Our redemption area will only allow one party in the redemption area at any time.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the arcade.
In our restaurant:
- We have removed seating and marked tables as not usable to allow at least 6′ between every occupied table.
- We will clean and sanitize every table between each use.
- We are switching to a one-time use disposable menu.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurant.
- We ask people waiting on a table to wait outside for their table.
- Our host stand is marked with six-foot social distancing.
- Our bar stools have been removed from around the bar and we have marked locations where you can order drinks. The locations are at least 6′ apart.
- Our employees check in before every shift and have their temperature taken. If they have a fever or other symptoms, they will not be allowed to work.
We look forward to serving you soon!
Groovy Goat Orlando: The Greatest of all Time!