We understand safety is critical for all of us as we start opening restaurants. Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe.
In our restaurant:
- We have removed seating and marked tables as not usable to allow at least 6′ between every occupied table.
- We will clean and sanitize every table between each use.
- We are switching to a one-time use disposable menu.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout the restaurant.
- We ask people waiting on a table to wait outside for their table.
- Our host stand is marked with six-foot social distancing.
- Our bar stools have been removed from around the bar and we have marked locations where you can order drinks. The locations are at least 6′ apart.
- Our employees check in before every shift and have their temperature taken. If they have a fever or other symptoms, they will not be allowed to work.
- Our employees are required to wear masks when interacting with customers.
For now, our arcade is closed for safety reasons. We look forward to the days when you can play once again.
We look forward to serving you soon!
Groovy Goat Orlando: The Greatest of all Time!